Monday 17 October 2011

Today is Always Followed by Tomorrow

If I could go back and change the world, I would. If I could of taken you away from that time and place, I would I'd give anything to turn back the hands of time. Anything in the world ; you name it, my voice, music, anything but you guys-I would. I can feel my heart breaking and it's not even whole. You've got a piece and so does he; my heart has never belonged to just me. You're lungs and livers can be replaced. But your lives? Think of what's at stake. I don't know what I'd do without all of you. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't smile. Each and every one of you make it worthwhile. But my words and actions never had bearing. Not until now, God only knows what trouble you're in. I honestly don't know what to do. I almost lost all of you. You guys aren't just my friends, you're my blood. Life feels like a mind-teaser; only it doesn't give you all the clues. The truth sets you free, that's what they say. Just be honest, let your heart lead the way. I know it wasn't you who started that fire. Don't give any proof to show you're a liar. That extra time you spent fighting the flames; made you my heroes. Breathing in all that smoke and getting burned; calling 911 to spread the word. You fought for your lives and the lives of others. Just remember that no matter what anyone says; you made a difference, be it slight. I know you have it in you to change your lives. Remember that when you wanna skip school; have a party or try to be cool. There are consequences as you saw today. Your burns will heal, But your memory will remain. Your futures lie in you, make the right decision

No comments:

Post a Comment